One Day Dental Services:
In addition to routine dental exams, x-rays, color-matched fillings and cleaning, we offer one-day service for crowns using the most advanced digitizing and fabricating equipment.
We perform tooth colored restorations on patients of all ages. Restorations are done with the best materials available in dentistry. We have the most modern techniques and equipment.
Crowns, Bridges, Onlays, implants and Root Canals
We offer various materials for this treatment to help accommodate different preferences by our patients. We offer from full gold crowns to all white ceramic crowns for the ultimate aesthetic look. Most crowns can be made and seated same-day.
For those looking to enhance their smile from plain to beautiful this is a great option available. They are performed with all the latest materials, techniques and technology.
Custom Tray Whitening
The most popular, this treatment requires 2 trips to the office. Models are taken and made from your teeth and custom whitening trays are produced from these. You are in complete control of the whitening treatment. Whitening is generally done for 30 minutes daily with the gel you receive from our office. It usually requires 5-7 days of continuous treatment to receive results. The great thing about this treatment is you can re-use your trays and freshen your smile whenever necessary. Whitening gel is always available in our office and is good for 2 years when refrigerated.
- New Patient Cleaning- $179
- 6-9 month Recall Cleaning- $125
- Prophylaxis Adult- $82
- Periodontal Scaling and Root Planing Per Quad- $193
- Periodic Oral Evaluation- $47
- Comprehensive Oral Evaluation- $63
- Children Fluoride in office treatment- $24
- Bitewings-two films- $40
- Bitewings-four films- $49
- Itra oral Periapical First Film- $24
- Intra oral Periapical Each Additional Film- $20
- Limited Oral Evaluation- Problem Focused- $55
- Extract Erupted Tooth or Exposed Root- $127
- Resin Based Composite One Surface Filling- $137
- Resin Based Composite Two Surface Filling- $182
At Fruita Canyon Dental your oral health is our primary concern. We offer a variety of payment options to help you receive the care you need.
- Personal Checks
- Financing WAC via Care Credit
We handle billing your insurance and your co-pay is due at the time of service.